Fact Book entry for
- Discount Hotels in Vietnam
- Books on Vietnam
- E-books and E-readers for your journey
- Cheap flights to Vietnam
- ConnectedGlobe Travel Shop - everything you need for your next trip. DVD/Video documentaries on your destination, cameras, GPS units, travel magazines, accessories and much more.
- United Nations information
- Wikipedia information
- Languages of Vietnam (from ethnologue.com)
- Weather in Vietnam (from The Weather Network)
- The wonderful photos of Eugene Kuo
- Information and photos from the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the USA
- The Lonely Planet Guide to Vietnam
- Vietnam Online was developed to accompany Vietnam: A Television History, the award-winning television series produced by WGBH Boston.
- The Vietnam Multi-Media Archive A stunning collection of pictures, video clips and sounds of Vietnam
- Women in Vietnam the story of the women who served in the US war in Vietnam
- Things Asian stories about Vietnam
- Internet Resources for Vietnam selected by Library of Congress experts
- Buddhist activities in Vietnam from BuddhaNet
- Exploring Vietnam in Luxury an interesting account of a luxury cruise to Vietnam
- A Day in the Life of Hang Bo Street Graham Simmon's excellent description of what Hanoi is really like
- Cycling Vietnam if you fancy cycling through Vietnam, read this account by Patrick Morris. It sounds good fun!
- The Road Less Travelled youth is wasted on the young! These two youngsters had more fun getting to Vietnam than I've had in years. I´m off to buy a back-pack!
- Lost in Nha Trang Samantha Coomber says: "Nha Trang can be so addictive, it should come with a government health warning."
- Vietnam Travel Information as at Christmas 1997, but very useful information
- Vietnam Culture and Information from the Ministry of Culture and Information
- Cycle Vietnam a 1,200 mile bicycle ride from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, on Highways 1 and 20, with a group of 55 other cycling tourists from North America (and two from Europe) and 11 hosts from VietnamTourism.
- Coins and banknotes of Vietnam and French Indochina
- The Communist Party of Vietnam - Human Rights and Vietnam society from their point of view
- Hotels in Hanoi - at discounted prices
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels from $28
- Vietnam Hotels other than Hanoi and Saigon
- Newsletter - Vietnam issue
- Agoda Reservations - Vietnam Hotels
- Cambodia - Vietnam August 2002 Good pictures and useful information from a traveller
We are constantly trying to improve the list of links to information on the Web about Vietnam. If you know of a Web page that you think we should link, please enter it here and click the "Send Link" button:
- Facts on Vietnam
- Our travel newsletter
How do I book a cheap flight? How do I be sure my cheap flight is reliable?
How do I be sure the money I pay for my cheap flight is safe?
All the answers are here on Travel Select, where low cost bargain air fares
can be booked with almost every interntional airline,
including Thai Air International.
Travelselect.com is a fully bookable online travel service with partners throughout the world.
Travelselect is based in London, United Kingdom, and is a fully licensed and bonded travel company.
Click here to book your flight!