Fact Book entry for
- Discount Hotels in China
- Books on China
- E-books and E-readers for your journey
- Cheap flights to China
- ConnectedGlobe Travel Shop - everything you need for your next trip. DVD/Video documentaries on your destination, cameras, GPS units, travel magazines, accessories and much more.
- Wikipedia information
- Languages of China (from ethnologue.com)
- China Hotels Online - Offers hotels with real time booking in all areas of China with find by price,
- Chinese Embassy in Washington DC
- Journey through Tibet - from CNN
- Surf China Search Engine for China related sites
- The Consulate General of The People's Republic of China in Los Angeles
- The official web site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China.
- Trip to Beijing A personal account of a trip to Beijing (Peking)
- Welcome to China
- Yangtze River cruises
- Internet Resources for China selected by Library of Congress experts
- Internet Resources for Tibet selected by Library of Congress experts
- Terra Cotta Army - 97 photographs of this unique monument
- Great Wall of China - 98 excellent photos
- Travel China Guide : Travel China Guide offers China travel information on Chinese history, culture, tourist attractions as well as China tour plans.
- Peter M. Geiser's Internet Travel Guide - This travel guide gives you all the information you need in planning your travel to China.
- CHINA - Travel Tips : everything you need to know when travelling to China. From China National Tourist Office, Toronto, Canada
- Some beautiful photos of China from Tricia Timmermans
- Save China's Tigers - South China Tiger is the most endangered subspecies of tiger in the world
- China 1998 A travelogue by Doug Burnett: HongKong, Guilin, Shanghai, Suzhou, Xian and Beijing
- China, an Inner Realm - very informative and well designed. Produced by students.
- China History (to Qing Dynasty) - from the University of Southern California
- Bumbling Through China - a travelogue from Kathryn Linge
- Bicycling Southern China The trip offers a wonder filled blend of history and change.
- China 1200BC to 1911AD from Minnesota State University
- Maps of the Chinese Civil Wars 1925 to 1949
- Newsletter - China Issue
- Chinese Railway Timetable Quick Reference Chinese Railway Timetable from Duncan Peattie
We are constantly trying to improve the list of links to information on the Web about China. If you know of a Web page that you think we should link, please enter it here and click the "Send Link" button:
- Facts on China
- Our travel newsletter
How do I book a cheap flight? How do I be sure my cheap flight is reliable?
How do I be sure the money I pay for my cheap flight is safe?
All the answers are here on Travel Select, where low cost bargain air fares
can be booked with almost every interntional airline,
including Thai Air International.
Travelselect.com is a fully bookable online travel service with partners throughout the world.
Travelselect is based in London, United Kingdom, and is a fully licensed and bonded travel company.
Click here to book your flight!