|An Amazon.com Associate||
For more books
and travel items
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: VIVA Publishing Network
Manufacturer: VIVA Publishing Network
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 518
Publication Date: August 10, 2011
Publisher: VIVA Publishing Network
Release Date: August 10, 2011
Studio: VIVA Publishing Network
With its headquarters located in the heart of the city, VIVA Travel Guides lives and breathes Quito – literally. VIVA’s city-savvy staff offers tons of insider tips and insight that no other guidebook can match.
Inside you'll find everything you need for a memorable trip whether your journey lasts a couple of days or a couple of years.
With VIVA Travel Guides Quito you can:
* Explore the dozens of snowcapped volcanoes, hotsprings, indigenous villages and cloudforests surrounding the city.
* Hang your hat for an extended stay studying Spanish, volunteering or working--get the lowdown on living in Quito.
* Savor the local cuisine in Quito's many world class restaurants, or track down cheap, good eats. Then dance salsa till dawn.
* Travel on a budget while living like a king – Ecuador is still cheap, if you know where to go.
* Stay safe with the most up-to-date guide available, continuously updated by the VIVA community on the vivatravelguides .com website.
Average Rating: none